No cryptocurrency whitepaper would be complete without discussing tokenomics. For Smiley, the tokenomics are very simple. The supply will be capped at 420,690,000,000,000,000.

66% of the total supply will be distributed to presale participants at the end of the presale. The remaining 34% will be deposited as liquidity.

Smiley has zero buy and sell taxes. This allows for frictionless transactions, enabling Smiley to become the new global standard of exchange.

Last updated